Name:
Location: Denver, CO, United States

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Like a Virgin

Ok, description of the blog title. I've been reading and enjoying some friends blogs lately: Musings, The (s)WheatSpot, Westification, and while soaking in their thoughts on life and God I felt that maybe I should contribute to the "discussion" (more for my edification than for anyone else's.) Although it became blatantly clear to me that my friends are all strong to quite strong in the area of writing and I would consider myself quite weak, hence "Second Rate Thoughts." Here is the problem with my writing: I don't have much to say. I think this will be rather hard to overcome but in order to become a more interesting, and even spiritual person I feel I have to try.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

dan... i'm linking to your blog on mine. now, the least you could do is at least mention "wha' happened?" in your blog. don't get too excited though. my thoughts are pretty second-rate too, and i definitely feel your pain in the wake of all our philosopher/freelance writer friends' blogs.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home