Name:
Location: Denver, CO, United States

Friday, February 25, 2005

Sugar Fast

So, I've been off sugar for about two and a half weeks, well... junk sugar that is. I still eat some things with a little sugar in them like orange juice and raisin bran. It's kind of an experiment more than anything. I usually eat a stupid amount of sugar so I was just wondering what would happen it I stopped. Not much yet. Maybe a little more energy... maybe. The hardest thing for me is putting equal or splenda in my coffee- uhhhh- it's just not the same. And I never feel full because I'm used to topping off all my meals with something sweet, so I find myself eating a meal, then looking for something else, and so on. I'm really looking forward to sugar again- I would like to say that I'm over the hump but I can't. Soon enough I'll be back off the wagon- about three weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Making the switch to drinking coffee black was one of the best things I ever did. Now I taste this sweet nectar given to us by the heavens as I was originally tasted. Nutty, sweet, bitter. It took about 2 weeks until I could drink it without making a face. Now I look forward to the first taste every day.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home