Name:
Location: Denver, CO, United States

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Failure

It seems I've failed. I wanted to blog, I wanted to have interesting things to say that people would want to read... but maybe that's just not in the cards for me. My last post was on March 23rd. This realization began to hit me when my friend (and inspiration) Will Walker told me that my blog was one of the two most disappointing blogs ever (or something like that.) Then today as I was reading my roommates blogs (all three of them) I noticed that they all had links to each others blogs from their own, but curiously I found no links to mine. This hurts guys- that's right Paul, Matt, and Brett. I didn't realize you would so quickly expel a friend from the blog community for something as innocent as infrequent posts. I'm not sure what this means for our friendship but I think I can safely say: Paul- you're out of the wedding, and Matt- I don't even think you're invited anymore. As for Brett... this is strike three for you- the first being when you ate all my honey when I was on my sugar fast; the second was when you asked to borrow my suit... while wearing my suit. 'Nuf said.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

you cut deep dan. real deep.

but you cut so infrequently, that i think i'll live.

but just barely.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home