Name:
Location: Denver, CO, United States

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Extreme Makeover: Dan's life edition

My life is changing. I am getting married in two months. In that same very month I will also be moving from Austin to a new city- Fort Worth and leaving my job with Campus Crusade for a new job as a zoning analyst (please don't ask what that is.) So basically within the period of a couple of weeks I will leave my secure job, friends, city, and pretty much my life as I know it. I'm not really nervous about this- actually kind of excited. Although I'm trying to prepare myself for possible hard times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan,
I am looking for a Zoning Analyst job in the Dallas Fort Worth area, and came across your comments.
Change is good! You should be both excited and nervous. Chin up, little soldier! Nothing is as bad as it seems. Especially when it is behind you. Just don't drag it around with you. Blessings to you and your new life.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home