Name:
Location: Denver, CO, United States

Friday, January 06, 2006

Depression

Depression... for me it feels like utter boredom and indescribable discomfort- physical and emotional. There are so many things I could and should be doing- work, other work, reading my bible, reading anything, practicing drums, playing guitar, taking care of stuff that needs to be done, you know. But I can't do any of that stuff. I can't do anything. Writing this pathetic blog post is the most productive thing I've done all day. The only thing that sounds remotely appealing is jumping on my motorcycle and taking a long ride... but I sold it 7 months ago so that's not really an option. I have the money to buy a new one, which I would really like to do, but now that I'm married, my money is our money and I can't just go out and drop a few grand on a bike- rightly so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Chambers said...

Chin up my friend, and give me a call.

-chambers

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home