Name:
Location: Denver, CO, United States

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Contentment

It feels good. It's not overwhelming, but it is all encompassing, if that makes sense. It's not a strong, specific emotion like anger or joy- much more peaceful. It's basically the bizarro version of apathy(see depression), or I should say apathy is the bizarro version of contentment. This is my typical state of mind, which I'm so thankful for. I attribute it to God. I would say that I rest in this state about 85% of the time. The remaining 15% is split between depression, joy, anger, excitement, anxiety and so on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

When do we get another word...Starbucks is tapping into your market with their A-kee-lah and the bee stuff....I like the words..and what they feel like....maybe you will experience another emotion soon.

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan,
Looks like you have given up on blogging. I was looking for your e-mail to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday. Please E-mail me. I don't have an updated e-mail for you.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home